Table of Contents
- 1. Oregon S62 AdvanceCut 18-Inch Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Precision Cutting
- 2. SUNGATOR 16-Inch Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Compatibility and Price
- 3. AR-Pro Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Compatibility
- 4. Replacement Oregon Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Minimal Vibration
- 5. Outdoor Stihl Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Heavy Duty Cutting Jobs
- 6. Greenworks 8-Inch Replacement Pole Saw Chain
- 7. Oregon S56 AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Clean Cutting
- 8. Trilink 18″ S62 Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For The Price
- 9. Husqvarna 18″ Chainsaw Chains: Best Chainsaw Chain For Hardwood
- 10. Stihl 2-Pack 18″ Chainsaw Chains: Best Chainsaw Chain For Professionals
Looking for the best chainsaw chain?
If so, you’re on the right page.
I’ll list the top 10 best chainsaw chains on the market today along with their features, pros, and cons. All in one place, so you can compare and choose the right one.
Let’s dive in.
1. Oregon S62 AdvanceCut 18-Inch Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Precision Cutting
Oregon is a well-known brand that specializes in creating chainsaws. And as you might anticipate, it also manufactures the best chainsaw chain spares, such as this one.
The chain of the Oregon S62 AdvanceCut is fairly lengthy at 18 inches. Additionally, it has a 0.325-inch standard chain pitch. Therefore, if you’re seeking low-key chains for a chainsaw, it may be a perfect choice.
Even though this is a singular pack and only includes one chain change for your chainsaw, the cost is still relatively reasonable. Because of its heat-treated surface, it enables precise cutting despite its cheaper price. This chain for chainsaws, made by the well-known Oregon Chainsaw brand, is designed for safety as well as great performance and sharpness.
- Good value for the money spent
- Precision cutting
- Only comes with one replacement chain
2. SUNGATOR 16-Inch Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Compatibility and Price
A lesser-known manufacturer of chainsaw-related products and equipment, Sungator is a brand you should definitely keep your eyes on for a replacement. It’s one of the best chainsaw chains. produced a number of replacement chains, including the 16-inch on display here.
If you’re contemplating a single pack, the Sungator chain is one of the least expensive choice offered. Even still, it is a fantastic choice for different chainsaw models. As implied by its name, it works with several chainsaw manufacturers. It is compatible with a variety of chainsaw models, including Remington, Greenworks, Homelite, Poulan, among more.
- Durable and suitable for multiple brands
- Lacking user manual
- Small warranty
3. AR-Pro Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Compatibility
This chain’s broad compatibility is one of its key characteristics. The chain is suitable with all 14-inch chainsaws, including those made by multiple well-known brands thanks to its universal fit design. This 14-inch chain’s carbon steel construction enables precise cutting. With this chain, you won’t experience the vibrations that many chains do when cutting trees. Low vibrations will be felt even while cutting through strong wood.
In addition to being heat-treated for a long life in the sun, carbon steel is given strength and durability. The chain will continue to be sharp for a very lot longer and will make clean, precise cuts. Additionally, the chain has rivets that have been toughened to support the load. The chain from AR-Pro is made to be simple to change and repair with minimum downtime. Making this one of the best chainsaw chains
- Less vibration
- Lasts a long time
- Harder to find and isn’t sold in many locations
4. Replacement Oregon Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Minimal Vibration
Oregon is a brand that you can trust for just about anything related to your chains. This replacement chain is no exception, it’s a great tool that every homeowner should have ready to go. Additionally, as was already said, it functions with Dewalt electric chainsaw alternatives. This chain has a 3/8 inch chain pitch, similar to other chainsaws fueled by gas. It is a replacement chain with a gauge size of a suitable and strong 0.043 inches.
Oregon’s chain is created with excellent construction just like anything that Oregon constructs. They can be relied on. And the LubrilLink straps included retains the oil in each of the chain’s crucial locations, keeping the chain moving with ease. Therefore , your chain maintains the correct lubrication to provide a precise and clean cut. Additionally, when you use this chain for tree-cutting, your chainsaw vibrates less.
- Vibrates very little
- Superior construction
- Only one provided per pack
5. Outdoor Stihl Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Heavy Duty Cutting Jobs
Since this chain is 18 inches in length, it may be utilized with the majority of heavy-duty saws for big cutting jobs. This chain is much more forceful than the chains that are traditionally included with store-bought saws, making it the best chainsaw chain when it comes to cutting performance. This chain works in conjunction with your industrial strength saw and adds additional force to help you rip through tough wood.
- Comes with 68 drive links
- Cuts through wood with ease
- Doesn’t work with all saws
6. Greenworks 8-Inch Replacement Pole Saw Chain
With a chain length of 8 inches, this choice is the shortest on our list when contrasted to other chainsaw chains. Additionally, the chain has a low profile due to its widely used 3/8 inch chain pitch. As a consequence, you can utilize this chain with a variety of GreenWorks 8-inch chainsaw alternatives with ease.
The GreenWorks multiple models including 20192, 20352, 20672, and more. You can utilize this chain with no problems if you possess any of these. Given that GreenWorks is a respected manufacturer of chainsaws and parts and accessories, you also receive a chain with excellent construction.
- Created for extra safety
- Good value for its cost
- Prone to snapping after multiple uses
7. Oregon S56 AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain: Best Chainsaw Chain For Clean Cutting
Because the cutter chain has been hard-polished chrome, it has been reinforced to deliver cleaner cuts for a greater amount of time before wearing out. When operating a chainsaw for any length of time, vibration is a serious issue. Oregon has lessened the vibrations that enter the saw through the chain by dividing the guide bar and chain. Kickback protection, on the other hand, allows you to saw without worrying about getting struck.
- Low vibration
- Not ready for heavy-duty use
At an unbeatable price, the Trilink Saw Chain CL15062X2TL2 18′′ Twin Pack S62 includes a lot of characteristics that make for a superb chainsaw chain. One of the most important characteristics to check for when choosing a new chain is little kickback, which is how it is intended. Due to its self-lubricating mechanism, it will make an effort to maintain its good condition. This chain is quite simple to sharpen as well and not expensive, making it the best chainsaw chain for the price.
- Great price
- Easily sharpened
- Doesn’t always work perfectly
9. Husqvarna 18″ Chainsaw Chains: Best Chainsaw Chain For Hardwood
The Husqvarna 531300439 18-inch chain is made for slicing across the grains while producing a bigger cut than the majority of versions. It features a 0.05-inch gauge and a 0.325 pitch as well. The chain may be used for tearing against the grain, although doing so will necessitate sharpening the teeth at the proper angle.
- Holds its edge well
- Excellent for hardwood
10. Stihl 2-Pack 18″ Chainsaw Chains: Best Chainsaw Chain For Professionals
A Stihl chainsaw chain of professional quality is the Stihl 2 Pack 26RM3. It cuts sharply and deeply with total ease since it was created for expert users. It is not, however, appropriate for amateurs or beginners. Only use this chain if you have expertise with chains like this since there is no kickback mitigation, and you should expect large pieces of splintered wood to fly back.
- Strong bite
- Chain stay sharp for a long time
Happy sawing friends!